7.06.2015

A dominican man posts Facebook photo and says goodbye to relatives and friends, moments before hanging himself...

This young man is Yorani Jorge Gomez from the Yaguita of the Ejido sector in santiago, Dom. Rep. who submitted a picture to his facebook account, saying goodbye to his families and friends, moments before hanging himself.
View his Facebook address.  Here


Life is good but i was always a looser. Family and Friends forgive for being so innocent of  life.
 I never really knew what life was, but  I will really know what is the death.
the one that is dead does not suffer any more.. Mama i know that this will hurt you very much but I want  you to accept the reality.

My brother Luis Gomez Diaz , thanks God you got  ahead and excel yourself, of that I was very satisfied my big brother thanks for your support.

And you , Kora Bencosme I know that  some day you will see this message please forgive me because I was an evil man with you, always will take care of you I love you.

Inry  Hache Ramirez ALWAYS FAITHFUL TO A FRIEND AS BAD AS THE MUEKA , buddy I am no longer around please tell my family where  is my cadaver so at least they  know,  farewell to all, goodbye cruel world..

That was the post he left on facebook before killing  himself 

ellugarcito.com



Dre Santos




No comments: